There was a lot of back and forth with him, especially in terms of redoing the back branches, as well as the foot design. Based on quite a few critiques, I decided to change his foot from hoof-like to more of a human foot to mach his hands. I'm pretty happy with how the back branches turned out.
This is the result:
I started retopoing since Wednesday, and while I'mn able to use some pieces from the old low poly, a lot of it had to be redone. It's still been a lot of work. I still have to finish up the rest of the hand, the back branches, the feet, and a few missing spots in scattered places. I'm hoping to finish this before the end of the day tomorrow. Ideally, I'd like to start texturing by tomorrow night.
Here's the progress on my Retopo:
And even more importantly, it's less than 2 weeks before my Thesis Presentation. I'm rushing to finish, but I think I'll complete in time. I'm hoping to finish Zhul'Thun's texture by Monday the 4th, so I can prepare my presentation for the last couple days.