This week I worked on the Normal and AO Maps for Karnys. Neither of them came out perfectly, so I had to do some tweaking to certain pieces that didn't bake out correctly. This is what I ended up with:
I may have to edit a few more pieces down the line, but I decided to move forward and start the diffuse in 3D coat. So far I only have the blocked in colors, but will be moving to the details later in the week.
Since it's spring break this week, I'm HOPING to get the texture pretty much complete by next Sunday. It will be a challenge since I'm still going to my internship, but I'll need to keep moving if I hope to get Zhul'Thun and the weapons completed in time... (eek!)
Kat Yu's Blog
This is a blog that I mainly use to record the work I do for AAU, but I'm sure I will be uploading some personal stuff, as well.